So far this month I have one triangle and three more blocks done for my Dear Jane quilt. See my Last Post for a look at the triangle and to see how I am managing those pesky little melons.
I started cutting fabric for I-2 and realized I had grabbed the red fabric for J-7. I have a color scheme set up for my blocks and I am staying with the block arrangement that Jane used so I needed to switch to yellow for the block. I went ahead and made both the red and yellow thinking I could add it to my extra blocks for a Baby Jane quilt. The result is that I really like the red block better. Much better color contrast.
Here are the other two blocks, H-11 and J-7 … Click for a full size look at them.